Homeopathic emergency pharmacy
Patients, mainly the parents of the "little patient", are always unsettled when an acute illness such as an earache, diarrhea, fever, etc. occurs in the evening, on a Sunday or on a holiday. The question arises what to do in this case from a homeopathic point of view.
The seminar focuses on:
• Questions about repeating the remedy in acute cases. How often do patients forget after a year of homeopathic treatment that in an acute case they could simply repeat their homeopathic remedy in order to increase their vitality and thus stabilize their self-healing powers?!
• Which potency to choose?
• What do I do if I have a slight fever, cold, gastrointestinal complaints, insect bites, burns, minor injuries
• What to do in case of a tick bite?
• How to deal with vaccinations?
• Answering general questions.
Whether at home or even when travelling, it is advisable to have a selection of homeopathic medicines on hand. The most important homeopathic remedies that you can use in an emergency will be taught on this day.
This seminar will be a helpful support for you in small, everyday emergency situations.
The seminar lasts 6 hours and, in addition to "Homeopathic help in emergencies", includes an introduction to classical homeopathy as a basis for a better understanding of this healing method.